1. Business and Accountancy for Sustainable Development
This includes papers on Global challenges for Corporates, Climate Change and Climate financing; Financial Ethics; Financial Audit; Future Perspectives of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies; Financial Ethics; Corporate Governance; Financial Literacy; Financial inclusion; Corporate Social Responsibilities; Corporate Strategy and International Taxation; Enhancing Consumer Engagement; Robotics, Digitalization, and New Skills and Capabilities.
2. Contemporary Economic Issues
This includes papers on Rebalancing; Growth and Development in a Multipolar Global Economy; Agrarian Change and Rural Development; Housing Challenges; Rural-urban Migration; Gender, Poverty, Inequality and Conflict; Energy and Environmental Security; Economic and Social Inclusion or Exclusion; Fiscal and Monetary; Policies for Economic Recovery; Industrial Development and Trade; Robotics and Future of work; Law and Sustainability; Industrialization Policies and Structural Changes, and Political Economy.
3. Political Science, International Relations and Global Health Crises
This includes papers on Covid-19; International Political Economy; Digital Diplomacy; Politics of Vaccines; Intra-state Conflict and its impact on global political economy; Domestic Economies; Pandemics and Health Systems; Ethics and Systemic Corruption; State Survival, Politics and Public Administration Issues.
Key dates for the conference are as follows:
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 14 August
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 22 August
- Last day for registration for presenters: 26 August
- Deadline for paper submissions: 23 September
- Conference dates: 28 – 29 September
Structured abstracts should be jointly emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject: “JAIC 2022 Abstract Submission”.
Abstracts should be submitted in the following format:
- MS Word documents only;
- Not exceeding 350 words in length, and must include purpose, methods, findings (if available), originality/value;
- Reflect titles, names of authors and their institutional or organizational affiliations; List the five (5) keywords;
- Indicate chosen subtheme/s;
- Font: Times New Roman or Arial; Font size: 11; Spacing: 1.5 line spacing; Text lines justified;
- Margins: 2.5 cm left margin and 2 cm top, bottom and right margins.